Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've FINALLY Found Respect For Wiz Khalifa


my fav for some reason ^____^












ight if you know SPARE.! well you would know that i DEFINITELY dont like gangsta/thug music AT ALL, that shit is ohdee played out to me. like most of them talk about making millions of dollars, sleeping with 6 girls in one night, going on million dollar trips, driving fast cars nd selling coke . . . like really.? how am i supposed to relate to that at all.? lol ive never sold crack in my life (nd dont plan on it ) so why would i listen to music talking abut it.? but back to the subject, to me Wiz Khalifa is actually between hood music nd what i actually like to listen to so he has FINALLY gotten my respect.
. . .ummm i dont promote smoking at all . . . but ive just noticed that there hasnt been one video by him that ive seen him NOT smoking o__O some crazy shit, and he has a lot of damn videos too so what does that tell you.?

No comments:

Post a Comment